Wednesday, January 5, 2011

33 Days!

Happy New Year! And Happy Birthday to my mom (today is her b-day) 

This will be a short & sweet blog as there is too much to report since last week:) But that's good, right?

I hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year with family & friends. We enjoyed our NYE with friends in Chicago and I actually stayed awake and made it until 12:02am...then we said our goodbyes and hit the road!

So far, the New Year is treating us well.  Had my weekly appointment today and Baby M is doing great.  The heart rate was 150bpm (for all you wives tale believers) and s/he is in the right position - phew!  Good news is that I am NOT having a ginormous child and baby M weighed in at approximately 5 lbs, 4 oz. today...so, with that being said, my doc said that she'll see me next week!

Other than that, nothing new to report!  Looking forward to getting together this weekend with friends and keeping busy...just wish I could sleep more too!

Until next week, hope your first week into 2011 is treating you well!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment