Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Home Stretch - 25 days to go!

 Ok, so now the anticipation is starting to kill me! Only 25 days to go (give or take a few days on either side) and I am SO excited to meet this little one!  My 36 week appointment went great and baby should now be approximately 5 lbs. 12 oz.  Last night, the little one decided to hang out with my lungs, needless to stay, a restless night for "mommy & daddy in training"! Just waiting for him/her to drop so I can breathe easier!!!

We have made some great progress on the room and besides one last finishing touch, the room is set.  See pics below! 

I am keeping busy at Paul's office and I think my nesting instinct is starting to kick in too.  Still attempting the gym a few days a week and trying to walk myself into labor:)

Other than that, all is status quo.  I am sure my blogs will soon become much more exciting, so stay tuned! 

Next update to come on January 21st!
XOXO,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. cute decor! BTW our friends had their baby boy last night (due 1/23! baby #1) so maybe this is the time of early first babies?!?! i hope so for your lungs/ribs sake! haha! hope to catch up soon. xox

    ReplyDelete