Sunday, February 6, 2011

Officially 1 more day, but we'll see

Ahhh, SuperBowl Sunday - that would have been a great thought to deliver just before kick-off this afternoon and welcome Baby M to the world of the NFL!  However, it is now almost 1pm and I am thinking the possibility of that happening now is slim to none!  Oh well!  Maybe the excitement of the game will send me into labor! 

Last night we watched episodes of 24 - the suspense of Jack Bauer may also do the trick!  And I made Paul play Canasta with me (it's a great card game for those of you who don't know it) and I won outright!  Hoping that would give me naming rights to Baby M, but we are still deciding...ugh - what a big decision to make for your unborn child!

As of Friday, I was making progress at my dr's appt - nothing too exciting, but without going into personal details...baby looks great and is in the right position!  I had a quick ultrasound and Baby even flipped me the bird!  I have a picture and am trying to upload, so stay tuned!

Needless to say, we made it through the crazy blizzard of 2011!  So much hype!  But if I were a baby, I would stay inside as well and get through the storm in the cozy warmth of momma!  Therefore, I am convinced our child is already at genius level IQ!!!

So, stay tuned, here's hoping that our next post will be more of an announcement rather than an update!  Who knows, maybe Baby M will arrive tomorrow on it's Mommy & Daddy's 2nd wedding anniversary!  That would be great too!

Hope you all have a great time watching the big game and looking forward to sharing more news very soon!

XOXO,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment