Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nine days old already

Time sure is flying by quickly!  Kate Ellen is doing wonderfully and starting to pack on the weight!  We are expecting she'll be back at her birth weight next week and then chubbing it up from there on out!  Right now she is still looking like her daddy (she has his eyes) - but looks like she has mommy's nose, mouth and ears - phew!  She also has fantastic fingers that are perfect for trips to the salon for manicures!  Just like mommy!

Here are a few pics from this week!  We learned yesterday that putting her bouncy chair in the crib with her Sleep Sheep noisemaker on the ocean sound works great!  She dozes right off! Amazing - maybe I will get to sleep in my bed for a short while tonight!

Enjoy the pics!

XOXO,
Jen
My Grandma & Grandpa Mikulski and Aunt/Uncles & Cousins had this waiting for me when I came home from the hospital!

Sound asleep in my Little Lamb chair

In my Little Lamb chair in my crib with my Sleep Sheep noisemaker going!

1 comment:

  1. i love her. she is precious. hope all is cozy and well. xo, babby

    ReplyDelete