Friday, June 3, 2011

15 weeks!

Well, Kate Ellen continues to get bigger and longer!!! She is now 25 inches long and just over 10lbs...I have America's Next Top Model on my hands!

We are keeping busy, and working on our sleeping routine...my darling is currently asleep and certain to wake while I am finally updating the blog!  Last weekend we spent Memorial Day weekend at our friends near Galena, IL. Grandma Pat and Grandpa Jim were excited to have Kate Ellen visit and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner on Main St in Galena...Someday, Paul & I will accomplish our dream of a summer home out that way...it is just perfect.

Kate Ellen is finding new sounds with her voice everyday...even at 2am!  She has also managed to learn how to use her hands to hold her toys and bring them to her mouth! Now I have more things at home to entertain her!  She is becoming a master at Tummy Time and even rolled over from belly to back last week in our mommy group.

Attached are updated pics of Ellen from last weekend and FINALLY a family pic to post too!
We are looking forward to celebrating Ellen's baptism in 2 weeks and spending time with family again...so stay tuned for more pics!  We also plan on a photo shoot with her BFF, Sydney Kail next week!

Happy Friday!
Jen
Mommy made me wear this headband
I am learning how to put toys in my mouth!



My face is starting to fill out!

Family time


How do you say no to this face?

Snuggled with Daddy


Mommy & Ellen

Daddy & Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment