Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am now 3 months old!

Well, the last 6 weeks have been very busy! Kate Ellen is now 3 months old and continuing to grow and develop quite the personality!  In April we had Kate Ellen's first Easter and she got to meet all her cousins!  Pics are below of our visit with Madeline (9), Paul (6), Bethany (4) & Will (10 months) and Claire (almost 6), Jackson (4) & Meredith (20 months).

We then headed to Newfane, NY (near Buffalo) to celebrate my grandma Dolly's beautiful life of 95 years!  It was Kate Ellen's first international trip (we traveled through Canada) and she made it through customs just fine.  Kate Ellen & I traveled back to Chicago from Troy after the memorial service and although it took 7 hours - we managed OK.

Last weekend we celebrated my sister, Marianne's bridal shower and bachelorette party.  We had a great time and she was in her glory!  Kate Ellen & I traveled alone again and arrived home safe, sound and TIRED!

We are now getting back in our routine and I am happy to say no more travelling until July!  Here are updated pics - enjoy!
cousins Claire & Maddie meeting Kate Ellen




Maddie is a natural with Kate Ellen

All dressed up in my Easter outfit

Getting ready for my big trips to Michigan

Home and 3 months old!!!

Snoozing on mommy's bed a few weeks ago

1 comment:

  1. jen, i love her expression in the "getting ready for my big trips to MI" photo... so adorable! she is still such a lil peanut! hope you're having fun, and glad to hear you're home for a couple months. whew!!! sending lots of love! xox

    ReplyDelete