Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I am 7 weeks old & growing!

Hi Everyone! Well, time sure does fly by while taking care of Kate Ellen!  She is over 8 lbs now and growing each day!  Still a little peanut, but happy & healthy!  Paul is keeping busy at work and we make trips to daddy's office a couple times a week to say hi!  We are keeping busy and are in 2 mommy/baby groups and have had lots of visitors and play dates already! 

At the end of the month Kate Ellen & I are heading to Buffalo, NY for my Grandma Dolly's memorial service.  My dad is flying into Chicago to drive us and I am SO looking forward to a 5 hour ride to Michigan where I can sleep since Kate Ellen is such a good sleeper in the car...when we are on the highway:)

Here are a few updated pics, now that we are making progress on sleeping in her crib and not in my arms...I hope to have more frequent pictures and updates!

Happy Spring!
Jen

Pretty Girl 04/05/11

Playing at mommy/baby group 04/05/11

Big girl sleeping in her crib....04/01/11

Cousin Madeline S. came to help for the day....03/30/11

1 comment: