Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer is here! And I am 4 months old!

Well, we have had a busy month so far! A trip to the Chicago Botanic Gardens with Aunt Kristy, Uncle Chad & Sydney. Kate rocked her first pair of sunglasses for summer! A great 4-month doctor's appt for Miss Kate! And lots of time outside taking walks! 

Most importantly we had Kate Ellen's baptism on Sunday and celebrated Paul's first Father's Day!  Kate Ellen did an awesome job at church and slept through most of her baptism. She wore my Christening gown (& my sisters too) and looked so pretty. Kate Ellen's godparents are my sister, Karen and Paul's brother-in-law, Duke.  We had a BBQ in her honor on Saturday and enjoyed the nice weather with our family and friends. 

Now we are in count down mode as we get ready for my sister's (Marianne) wedding!!!  And I am working on my speech as the Matron of Honor!!!:)

Kate Ellen had her 4-month checkup last week. She weighed in at a whopping 10#9oz! (5th-percentile) and 24 inches (60th-percentile) - she is long and lean and a perfect healthy little peanut!  And at the rate I have been getting up the last four nights, she is on a serious growth spurt right now (i.e. very tired mommy)!

Below are updated pics!


Rockin my new sunglasses - thanks Aunt Kristy!

Kate Ellen & Mommy

Kate Ellen & Daddy

Chicago Botanic Gardens - Daddy, me, Uncle Chad & Sydney



Getting ready to be baptized
Hanging on to Daddy


With my Godparents, Aunt Karen & Uncle Duke

I love my Aunt Karen - she sounds like mommy and looks like her too!





Hey people, I was sleeping!!!

Paul, Jen, Kate Ellen, Nonnie & Papa

And Gigi Nana!






Just chillin' in my crib



Tummy time - I am about to roll over...


1 comment:

  1. So precious!! Cannot wait to get my hands on her in August. (and see you and Paul too and the Woolards!!)

    ReplyDelete